Tuesday 30 July 2013

D & T COLLECTIONS & T FOOTS COLLECTION


IMG-20130228-00114.jpg

Lets meets the brain behind      D & T COLLECTION
MR Olasebikan Oyedotun Samson student of LAUTECH in his early 20's a shoe freak took to his passion as he starts making his own hand made shoes of different designs It all started with me wearing nice footwear form cooperate shoes 2 sneakers n tops n people asking me how I got them...I usually help them get stuffs n gain a little form them den I noticed I was being known 4 wearing nice tops n footwear n also helping people get stuffs...fortunately I became famous for that.den I sat down 1 day n decided y don't turn this little biz into something magnificent n I came up with d name D&T Collections where I started selling sneakers mostly,polo n specs wrist watches,Gold. e.t.c den I added wardrobe management 2 d list of what I do later on I realized am getting tired of d cooperate shoe I get in d market 4 my self n 4 people..n with d help of GOD I stumble on a family frnd who was into d handcrafted shoe making biz n we sat down n I became a partner in d biz n now we call our self T-foot "its all about kicks" n now we sell 1 of d best hand crafted shoes in Nigeria..Here are some of his works     BB PIN 280870DB fone number : 08135240657



















4 comments:

whizqidconcept@gmail.com