Wednesday 24 July 2013

A LADIES MIND

1:I hide all my problems behind
my smile. Behind my smile is a
world of pain. You think you
know me, but you have no idea.


2:That annoying moment when
someone tries to look at your
screen while you're texting!Dude
u suck!!

3:While you're ignoring her,
another guy is giving her
attention, and while you're giving
her problems, another guy is
listening.
4:A best friend isn't someone
who's just always there for you.
It's someone who understands
you a bit more than you
understand yourself.
5: I'm just human, I have
weaknesses, I make mistakes and
I experience sadness; but I learn
from all these things to make me
a better person.
6:Anything you say will be used
against you, in an argument, 10
months from now, because I am a
woman. And we never forget.
Anything. Ever.
7: I'm single, you're single. I like
you, you like me. We are not
dating. Am I missing out
something here?
8:Dear ex, I don't hate you. I'm
just disappointed you turned into
everything you said you'd never
be.
9:Missing someone + No texts
from them = Worst feeling.
10:Dear Guys, We love when you
share your feelings. It doesn't
make you any less of a man, it just
makes you more adorable.
Sincerely, Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

whizqidconcept@gmail.com