Tuesday 23 June 2015

What This Police Man Did To This Woman Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes

This is really touching.Is good to be good.... The woman’s name is Helen Johnson. She lives in Tarrant, Alabama.

And a police officer had just brought her two truckloads of food.

Afterword she said:

"The last time I saw my house this full, I was 12-years-old and staying with my grandmother.
I've been crying all day."

But what's so amazing is what led up to this.

The police officer who delivered all the groceries is the same officer who caught her stealing food from a supermarket this past weekend.

Helen Johnson and her family had gone two days without food.
She went to the store with a $1.25.

She thought it was enough to buy eggs.

But she was 50 cents short.
                                         


                                         
 So she put five eggs in her pocket and tried to walk out of the store.
She was caught.

However, Officer William Stacy decided not to arrest her.
Instead he went back inside the store and bought her a carton of eggs.

Officer Stacy says:
“She started crying, she got very emotional and was very apologetic.
She tried to give me the money she had on her, $1.25."

Johnson says:
"I was like, 'Oh my God, thank you Jesus for this man.
He is my hero."

Robert Tripp just happened to catch what happened on his cell phone.

He posted the 19-second video on his Facebook page and it went viral.

Afterword people started calling the police department non-stop asking if they could help.

Police Chief Dennis Reno said one of the calls was very emotional.

“A guy called me from New York and just broke down.

He said for two months he's been angry with police, and he said this has totally changed his mind."
After collecting all the food, Officer Stacy and another officer brought it all over to Johnson’s house.

Helen Johnson says:
"I just busted out and started hollering.

I was yelling so loud.

I would have been a good cheerleader."

By the way, the food came at the perfect time.

Helen Johnson and her family were literally down to one slice of bread.

But now their cupboard is full.

All because of a police officer who decided to take a different course of action.
"Sometimes the best route is to not arrest."

No comments:

Post a Comment

whizqidconcept@gmail.com