Monday 29 June 2015

TOP 10 FAST RISING ARTISTES MAKING WAVES IN NIGERIA



Well, most of them couldn’t make the list of MY TOP 10 FAST RISING ARTISTES MAKING WAVES IN NIGERIA. ‘Upcoming’ different from ‘Fast Rising’, shey una sabi sha?

Every artiste you find on this list obviously worked very hard to earn a space here:
Reekado Banks and Dija
 1. KISS DANIEL :

‘WOJU’ and ‘SHOYE’ was in town as at the time I included Kiss Daniel in the list of my TOP 10 UPCOMING ARTISTES last year. Both tracks rocked everywhere then and most niggas expected Kiss to fuck up in his next single. But he wowed us again with ‘LAYE’. Since then, I’ve gat so much respect for this man. E no easy to keep that kind trend. Some artistes wey trend their first single the way WOJU take trend that time couldn’t keep up with it….A very good example is the “Collabo” guy, I won’t mention his name.
Check Daniel’s instagram page to see how much of a wave he is making in Nigeria.



2. LIL KESH
Well, much is not expected from me about this guy. Abi wetin una wan read again about am? He is everywhere! There have been some gigs about Kesh sey em don change pattern, that he’s no longer a rapper. Well, if 80% of y’all love his new pattern and he’s making cool money with it….Kesh, RIDE ON with your new pattern!!! *Owo & Maximum Satisfaction ni koko*
My Partner and I hosted Lil Kesh in my school at MIAMI LOUNGE, the TURN UP was CRAZY!!! If I no include am for this list, devil suppose slap me. God should smile on me as I don put am now…loool


3. OLA DIPS 
You all should stop calling my man upcoming…I am really proud to say it to you (straight to your face) that OLA DIPS is A FAST RISING ARTISTE MAKING WAVES IN NIGERIA. His recent singles; Ello Bae, Balogun, Love In Pieces ft. CDQ and Let DaGrin Down which is the most recent, are testimonies to back up my declaration. He is no longer an artiste to watch out for….una don dey see am already and your comments/reviews so far has been splendid. I call him a TALK-ACTIVE and a STORY TELLER..he amazed me alot. 19 yrs old artiste with no video making waves with huge fans base? he is genuis ..hehe


4. TOBI GREY
And for the very first time, a female artiste got a space on my list…eeewww. Tobi is not my Celeb Crush though (No female Celeb can ever take Yemi Alade’s place in my heart), but I’d really love to spend some quality time with this bae. That WOJU REPLY na CONFIRM. She composed it well and delivered it greatly. As a matter of fact, Tobi is really CREATIVE and WISE, who would have thought of a REPLY to Kiss Daniel’s WOJU and then title it GBOJU? Fuck!!!
I respect Tobi Grey for that courageous step and if there’s anyone who knows her personally and you’re reading this, please tell her The Charming Humble Nice Guy aka The Online Thug has gat mad love for her.


5. CDQ 
CDQ has climbed from being an upcoming to a FAST RISING ARTISTE MAKING WAVES IN NIGERIA. ‘Salaro’ is still rocking the airwaves and banging clubs across Africa; a success story after ‘Indomie’. He performs at almost all the top shows in Nigeria and the crowd goes wild whenever he climbs on stage.
But I have a feeling CDQ gon fuck up very soon. He should be very careful with his next single cuz niggas are expecting so much from him. In the meantime, he’s still winning my heart and many others’. 



6. ADEKUNLE GOLD
Just one hit single and nigga is virtually rocking everywhere. Adekunle should just be thankful to every ‘Sade’ he meets….loool. Most of y’all didn’t know Adekunle Gold recorded ‘Sade’ before YBNL signed him. It was a cover of a theme song to one popular foreign movie before Pheelz ‘Mr Producer’ re-produced it to a nicer tune. As a matter of fact, Sade’s video is the ONLY music video that commands attention without shaking yansh and showing breasts.
But itz already taking longer than normal, Adekunle should have dropped a new single since na….he’s been shouting on twitter in anticipation of his next single coming very soon. I’m very sure itz gon be a BOMBER!!! YBNL no dey fall my hand.



7. KOREDE BELLO :  8. REEKADO BANKS :  9. D’IJA
Am sorry, I have to give a joint explanation for these 3 GREAT SINGERS. Only God knows where and how DON JAZZY got these acts. If I be gay, na Korede I go dey target to fuck….and I go like to dey go clubbing with Reekado….and I’ll have D’ija as my bestie (I hope to see my last 2 wishes come true anywayz). Come to think of it, these artistes wouldn’t have made waves if they were not in MAVIN.



10. SMALL DOCTOR 
I hereby withdraw my statement about this guy in MY TOP 10 UPCOMING ARTISTES IN NIGERIA. Na Small Doctor suppose dey number 1 of this list sef….abi, shey make we re-arrange am? Loool. The fact is Small Doctor is no longer small oooo….he is now a Resident Doctor ooo, in fact a Consultant sef. Every artiste wants to collabo with Small Doctor and once he’s on your track, trust me….you don blow!
His intro in ‘Instagram Police’ by Viktoh ft. Olamide is out of this world….that intro too dope. Small Doctor here….Small Doctor there!!! If you don’t feel like dancing in the club, Small Doctor’s ‘Gbagaun’ or ‘Uzobi’ will make you change your mind. But one thing I don’t understand about him is the climbing of speakers while performing on stage….WTF???!!! Is that the juju he’s using for us ni abi what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

whizqidconcept@gmail.com