Friday 12 December 2014

Atiku Concedes Lost, Congratulates Buhari,see full text

Protocol
I heartily congratulate Gen. Muhammadu
Buhari for emerging victorious in this keenly
contested presidential primary election of our
great Party, the APC. You ran a spirited campaign, and since the
delegates have spoken, you fully deserve the victory.
I am very confident that you will provide the
needed leadership to turn this country around.
I have no doubt that you will work with
dedicated and qualified Nigerians to protect
our citizens, improve our economy, create
jobs, improve education, reform governance
and fight corruption. You will indeed bring the
change Nigerians have been yearning for. Once
more, congratulations.
I congratulate the other contestants, namely
Governors Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso and Rochas
Okorocha as well as the erudite Sam Nda-Isiah.
You have all demonstrated your commitment to democracy by participating in this
transparent process and by campaigning
vigorously across this country.
I thank our delegates for their sacrifices and
their commitment to democracy. In particular,
I thank those who voted for me for your faith
in me. However, since we came up short, have
to now rally behind General Buhari to help him prevail in the coming
Presidential election.
The APC has
demonstrated, through the transparent process, the Party's commitment
to democracy and rule of law. It has demonstrated its respect for
people and their choice through the ballot box.

I sincerely thank the Convention Committee
for putting together a hitch-free convention.
My dear friends, we have voted, a winner has
emerged. I pledge my commitment to this
Party, and to campaign vigorously for our
candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and all APC candidates to ensure
victory in the 2015 elections.
I call on all other contestants and our party's rank and file to unite
behind our candidates at all levels to ensure that the PDP is
defeated, so Nigerians can have real change.

Long live APC!
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Thank you all and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

whizqidconcept@gmail.com