Tuesday 24 June 2014

Jide Kosoko becomes a grandfather again


Veteran actor Jide Kosoko has become a grandfather again, courtesy one of his daughters, Oluwakemi, who recently gave birth to a baby girl.The baby was delivered on Sunday, June 22, 2014, at a Lagos hospital.

The elated grandfather confirmed the news to NET and added his excitement at the baby’s arrival, ‘As expected, I am very excited and I feel blessed too. I can’s but thank God for his blessings in my life as well as my children and their families’, he said.
The baby is Kosoko’s seventh grandchild as he expects another from his actress daughter, Sola Abina, who is presently in the US ahead of her delivery.
Oluwakemi works with the Lagos State Government as an account officer.
Link to original:

No comments:

Post a Comment

whizqidconcept@gmail.com