Friday 30 August 2013

Fergie gives birth to baby boy

SINGER Fergie has given birth to a 3.46kg boy called Axl Jack Duhamel.
Singer Fergie and her actor husband, Josh Duhamel
Axl Jack, Fergie and actor Josh Duhamel's first child, was born on Thursday. The 38-year-old singer married the 40-year-old actor in 2009.

She officially changed her name from Stacy Ann Ferguson to Fergie Duhamel this month.

In a TV interview to promote his new film Scenic Route a few days ago, the Transformers star revealed he was getting a little nervous about the birth.

"I thought that I was going to be good. I thought that I was ready for this. And I'm a little terrified. I'm excited and I'm terrified because I am responsible for this little thing forever.

"We're just eagerly anticipating the arrival.... I'm really excited to meet this little dude. I can't wait."

Fergie is one-fourth of the Black Eyed Peas. She released her solo debut, The Dutchess, in 2006. The album launched five big hits, including Fergalicious and Big Girls Don't Cry.




No comments:

Post a Comment

whizqidconcept@gmail.com