Sunday 31 August 2014

4 Nasty things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome saidher estranged wife, Anita

Rev. Chris Anita has already filed for divorce in London seeking formal divorce of her husband, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

The divorce case, with Suit No FD14D01650, was filed on April 9, 2014 at Divorce Section A, Central
Family Court, First Avenue House, High Holborn, London, UK, on Anita's behalf by Attwaters Jameson Hill Solicitors Don't miss: Pastor Oyakhilome is ADULTEROUS, says wife; seeks divorce It's obvious their marriage has been in disarray for quite some time. Here, THE NEWS share some of the nasty things Chris had said about Anita, most of it when he addressed pastors and deacons of his church at the Bermondsey branch
of the church on 16 May.

1. "Bitterness is prolonged and
accumulated anger. My wife is always angry and bitter,"
2. "Some pastors' wives think when they marry a pastor, they are equal to the pastor. My wife thinks so. As a matter of fact, Rev. Tom was her pastor before I married her and Rev. Ray and Evang. Owase were her leaders long before I married her.
How come she thinks she's senior to them now?

3. "I already started Christ Embassy before I married her. I didn't marry her and said we should start Christ Embassy. I was already 'pastoring.' I already set my sail and knew my direction before I married her. I only
said 'come and help me.'

4. "Be careful of the friends you keep. My wife keeps friends who bring out the worst in her and help her see the worst in people, instead of keeping friends that will help her vision, especially as the wife of a global pastor like me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

whizqidconcept@gmail.com